What services are included in Professional Packing services?
One of the major obstacle when it comes to moving is packing. In addition to being organized, you also have to ensure that everything is done according to schedule. Therefore, it often becomes stressful and annoying. If you have kids and pets, it can be even more difficult if you decide to do your packing on your own.
If you have no prior experience with moving or have other commitments, it is advised that you hire professional movers who provide professional packing services. When it comes to organized packing, professional movers are experts at their job. Not only this, but their knowledge and experience at handling fragile items prevent your household goods from breakage.
For example, if you are moving to the USA, your cargo has to go through several hands before it reaches your destination. Most professional movers also provide services such as shipping to the USA and other countries.
Services professional packers and moving companies provide:
Professional moving companies provide customers with packing services, which include the following:
• Packing supplies. These range from cardboard and other boxes, tape, bubble wrap, stretch wrap among other items.
• Creating an inventory. If you are planning to move overseas, this inventory will be of use. Customs regulations require that you show the inventory list among other documents upon arrival of freight.
• A team of packers who will get the job done in considerably less time than if you were to do it on your own.
• Using the right packing material for the items to be packed.
• Organized packing. Packing of items according to the area. For example, living room items will go together in the same box.
The time taken for packing depends on you. If you are packing more than 2 bedrooms, it could take somewhere around 6-8 hours for two people and so forth. Therefore, when hiring professional movers, you should take this into consideration.
Here is what you can do to help ease up the process of packing:
• Make a list of all the items, area-wise, that you are going to pack.
• Get rid of items that are old or no longer in use. A garage sale is a good idea for selling these items.
• In case you are traveling overseas or moving to the USA, you should check the customer requirements for household items that are allowed in the country.
When packing, it is advised that you travel light. Not only will this reduce stress, but it will also save you on the cost of shipping.
Why Universal Relocations?
Universal Relocations provides its customers with professional packing services and more. For overseas shipping to the USA and other countries, we provide packing and shipping services. We have been in the moving business for over 18 years. Our long distance moving services include those for interstate as well as overseas. We also provide information regarding custom regulation and guidelines to help you move overseas.
You can get a quote from us on the cost of packing. Check out our website for more information on this.